This one is the greater than/lesser than symbols... he decided to add teeth because the alligator eats the larger number.
And our personal favorite is this one:
I wish I could have audio narration because it kills me how matter of fact he is in his descriptions. Most kids would have drawn a red fire truck but not Josh. He has created a machine that sucks out the smoke from the fire, has an arm that plucks out the person from the building and a button that pops out a parachute to catch people. I often wish I could just peek into his brain because I have a feeling it's a beautiful world filled with gadgets, ice cream and pink butterflies.
**I am trying to appreciate this now because I already know some teacher is going to be yelling at him in high school for doodling on the side of his geometry homework.**



No comments:
Post a Comment