Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Post-Finals Post

I just turned in a 22-page paper (my last for the semester) and the first thing I do is write a post on this blog.  You'd think I was done with writing but apparently I still have more to say... just ask Chris!

One thing I've been meaning to share is how unique Josh is and how curious I am about what he will be when he gets older.  He says chef all the time but I just don't know.  I picked him up the other day from school and he was wearing this:
It's princess meets construction... 

Then a few days later he is wearing this:
That's him saying, "Aaargh!"  Only time will tell if there is a place in this world for a Princess Pirate...

1 comment:

vcat2k said...

Ahahaha he looks like me in that dress as a kid :P

Well it's so great he has an imagination and is role playing all his future careers!