Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Fun!

I know I say this a lot but we had a busy little weekend.  It was all for good stuff so I'm not complaining but it was just packed with random fun family time.

My brother was in town so that was a great time for not only me to catch up but really a chance for the boys to hang out with their uncle.  We didn't do anything monumental except just be together.  I loved that the boys wanted to hold his hand.
Zach's school also had their annual fundraiser.  I love his school and they did a great job with super bouncy houses and games.  Josh crashed and burned at the end of this huge slide but he popped up with a smile on his face!
I got Zach a tile to decorate for the school.  I thought it'd be so cute to look back on what he made as a Kinder when he's in 6th grade.
From there, we ran to Zach's last game of the season.  He has really come around to enjoying baseball and just having fun out there.  Following the game, we headed to the end-of-the-year party at the coach's house.  Although it was unofficial, they stated that Zach was the most improved player of the year.  Later, the wife of the coach whispered to me that he REALLY was the most improved.  So... you know - that makes it official.
On Sunday, we got back into the swing of Sunday Funday at the Mayne House!  We started with a lovely trip to Descanso Gardens.  It gave us more ideas of things to plant and do in our yard.
Then we closed with about 5 hours of straight pool-food-drinking-playing time in the backyard.
It was a great weekend and I am now exhausted. 

No comments: